At its core, customer relationship management (CRM) is all the activities, strategies, and technologies that companies use to manage their interactions with their current and potential customers. CRM helps businesses build a relationship with their customers that, in turn, creates loyalty and customer retention. The better a business can manage its relationships with its customers, the more successful it will become. Therefore, IT systems that specifically address the problems of dealing with customers daily are growing in popularity.
Salesforce is one of the first global companies to successfully employ a cloud-based CRM software. Salesforce has been able to leverage cloud technology and build a variety of applications for businesses to better connect to their customers and help give them key insights into their services through analytics and apps. Using a cloud-based software allows companies to track live data, community discussions and manage analytics from anywhere and with constantly increasing speed and accuracy.
There are several reasons why Salesforce has a large fan following since its inception in 1999. Below are the seven reasons why Salesforce CRM is the best CRM today:
- Scalability and Customization: Salesforce has the capacity and ability to scale up. Additionally, it can also be customized to fit the unique needs of a business. According to Salesforce statistics, 86% of consumers admit to personalization playing an important role in purchasing decisions.
- Multitenant architecture: One of the major advantages of Salesforce is that its performance does not vary between large or small clients. The multitenant architecture also ensures that updates and upgrades are instantaneous, without any requirement of customer intervention.
- Partner ecosystem: When you become a Salesforce AppExchange partner, you will have access to the widest range of free and popular apps. You can also develop apps for Salesforce and market these as well. Furthermore, you have access to a wide range of tools, allowing you to easily find the tools you require. Furthermore, you can also become a Salesforce trusted partner by qualifying through the Salesforce Partner Program where you list you organization as a Salesforce partner and provide solutions on top of the Salesforce CRM platform.
- Security: This is crucial, as many CRMs do not pay attention to security issues related to a business data. Salesforce has pre-installed security features that allow business owners to decide who within their organization can access their data, making this a reliable and secure software.
- The advantages of Salesforce cloud apps: Salesforce offers several innovative SaaS solutions that enable businesses to use a common platform. Salesforce has numerous cloud platforms as a service cloud, marketing cloud, health cloud, app cloud, community cloud, analytics cloud, IoT cloud, Chatter cloud, commerce cloud, Heroku engagement cloud, and more.
- Packed with features for market and salespersons: One of the reasons that Salesforce is so popular is that it is packed with features like no other CRM software features such as contact management, workflow creation, task management, opportunity tracking, collaboration tools, customer engagement tools, analytics and an intuitive, mobile-ready dashboard. Along with these Sales people also have access to features like sales forecasting, sales communities and sales leads monitoring and Marketing people can use social media integration, marketing leads monitoring and email integration.
- Managed Package Solution: You can customize your business solution into a managed package atop the Salesforce platform. This can also be made available over App Exchange as a wide solution for other Salesforce customers.
If you are thinking of implementing Salesforce in your organization, you can get in touch with Victrix Systems as a reliable and affordable Salesforce implementation, integration and servicing company.
Leave A Comment