Work Experience: 5+ years
- Understand how the product works and how it is used by customers.
- Interact with customers on/ off-site to troubleshoot issues, provide workarounds by leveraging your software development skills.
- Understand and fulfill enhancement requests received via customer use-cases.
- Develop knowledge base articles for both customer and internal staff to reduce troubleshooting time and drive faster issue resolution.
- Provide technical expertise, guidance, mentorship to team members. Participate in hiring processes.
- Follow and contribute to defined CRM processes to manage customer requests efficiently.
- Provide hot fixes, patches and upgrade deployment support in production and staging environments and work closely with customers to schedule and test.
- Define and track bugs for Development, and offer innovative ideas to improve product quality.
- Work practicing agile methodologies, follow best coding practices and ensure quality & timely delivery.
- Role may involve travel to customer locations.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5+ year’s previous experience in an Application Development/ Support or sustaining engineering role.
- Exposure to Windows Azure and Cloud Computing will be an added advantage.
- Deep understanding of customer support processes and tools. Ability to follow defined processes.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to be a good listener, and to understand customer issues. Ability to provide innovative workarounds or design a solution to fix customer’s problem.
- Flexible to work in shifts.
- Education: Engineering or computer science graduate.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org